Kanpur Institute of Technology and Pharmacy, Kanpur facilitates the conduct of various events including the following:
- Expert lectures by international faculty members.
- Joint Workshop and expert lectures.
- International webinars.
Objectives: The objectives of the International Connect are as follows…
- To give our students exposure to the multi-cultural and global educational environment.
- To encourage international competencies in our faculty and students.
- To develop a global mindset in students and shape them as global citizens with deep rooted pride in being Indian.
- To promote active collaboration between KITP and International Universities.
- Applying FUZZY logic in poverty level measurement
|1.||26-02-2022||Emerging tech in Pharmaceutical Industry||Ms. Shreya Srivastava, (Scientific business manager) CIPLA , Delhi.||International|
|2.||19-02-2022||Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)||Mr. Raghav Anand Sharma, Quality Assurance specialist, Department of quality assurance, Lifepharma FZE, Dubai, UAE.||International|
|3.||12-02-2022||Genotoxic impurities in drug substances and drug products: A regulatory approach||Mr. Faraat Ali, Department of Inspection and Licensing, Laboratory series, Botswana medical regulatory authority(BoMRA), South Africa.||International|
|4.||05-02-2022||Tablet manufacturing process, Defects of tablet.||Mr. Satish Kumar (Sr. Executive Quality Assurance) Sun Pharma Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.||International|
|5.||16-12-2021||Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Pasts and Future||Dr. Reem Hassan, Researcher for Agriculture Research Center, Egypt.||International|
|6.||06-06-2021||Power Quality Problems & Its Solution||Dr. Mashhood Hasan (Department of Electrical engineering, Jazan University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).||International|
|7.||27-07-20||Radiopharmaceuticals in nuclear medicine||Sarah A Elawam, South Egypt cancer institute Nuclear medicine unit Assiut university-Egypt||International|
|8.||24-07-2020||The Impacts of Positive Education on Behavioural Modification: A Novel Perspective||Professor Dr. Mimi Fitriana Zaini, UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||International|
|9.||21-07-2020||Artificial Intelligence and its applications||Mr. Sharaj Panwar, Research fellow in Texas A&M university, Texas||International|
|10.||26-07-2020||Understanding Legal Risks in Remote Teaching and Learning||Dr. Sonny Zulhuda, Head of Internationalisation and Global Network, Ahmad Ibrahim Kulliyyah(Faculty) of Laws, International Islamic University Malaysia||International|
|11.||05-06-2020||Highlighting Ageing Issues of Software Unavailability-Solutions & Opportunities||Dr. Shanawaz Ahamad, Department of Computer science & Engineering, University of Hail, Saudi Arabia||International|
|12.||28-05-2020||Revolution of Cloud and Fog Computing in Recent IT Applications||Dr. Mohammad Abdul Bari, Associate Professor, ISL college of Engineering, Hyderabad, India||International|
- Emerging tech in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Genotoxic impurities in drug substances and drug products: A regulatory approach
- Tablet manufacturing process, Defects of tablet.
- Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Pasts and Future
- “Power Quality Problems & Its Solutions”
- Radiopharmaceuticals in nuclear medicine
- The Impacts of Positive Education on Behavioural Modification: A Novel Perspective.
- Introduction to AI and it’s applications
- Understanding Legal Risks in Remote Teaching and Learning
- Highlighting Ageing Issues of Software Unavailability-Solutions & Opportunities
- Revolution of Cloud and Fog Computing in Recent IT Applications