The vision of Professional Membership is to develop student’s academic, professional and personality development skills through various programs, activities arranged by the association.
To monitor and control effective conduct of such program ensuring regular attendance, active participation and involvement of students.
Kanpur Institute of Technology has active IEEE membership since 2019. Currently KIT associated with IEEE Special Interest Group on Humanitarian Technology (SIGHT) and IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE), IEEE Sensors Council, IEEE Council on Electronic Design and Automation.
SIGHT provides IEEE members with the opportunity to work with a large network of volunteers around the world carrying out and/or supporting impactful humanitarian activities on the local level.
WIE is one of the largest international professional organizations dedicated to promoting women engineers and scientists and inspiring girls around the world to follow their academic interests to a career in engineering.
IEEE Sensors Council focuses on the theory, design, fabrication, manufacturing and application of devices for sensing and transducing physical, chemical, and biological phenomena.
IEEE Council on Electronic Design Automation (CEDA) focuses on the theory, implementation, and use of EDA/CAD tools to design integrated electronic circuits and embedded systems.
- Improving standard of Engineering Education and counseling the students in the emerging new opportunities
- Encouraging and motivating the outside Class room studies /Workshops/ projects/ Seminars
- To plan, organize Technical Programs, Special Lectures, Workshops, Seminars Symposia, exhibitions for the benefit of students.
- To provide common platform for students to exchange of ideas in technical topics of interest and to facilitate technical visits, project works, employment, contact with industries and academic institutions.
- Encourage team spirit and self-reliance among student members
FACULTY MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
- FACULTY COORDINATOR :
- Ms. Kratika Varshney, ID : 96468481
- FACULTY MEMBERS:
- Dr. Brajesh Varshney, ID: 93653151
- Dr. Noorul Islam, ID: 96473118
- Mr. Ashish Gupta, ID: 98727216
- Mr. Rahul Singh, ID: 98729298
- STUDENT MEMBERS:
- Jyotsna Yadav, ID: 98728975
- Anchal Gupta, ID: 98729049
- Simran, ID: 98728965
- Harsh Agnihotri, ID: 98728830
- Ram Bahadur Singh, ID: 98727250
- Adarsh Pandey, ID: 98727364
- Vikrant Singh, ID: 98728982
- Rishabh Mishra, ID: 98727212
- Akash Gupta, ID: 98729138
- Sweta Tiwari, ID: 98729176
- Arpita, ID: 98728839
- Praghya Pandey, ID: 98728831
- Abhinav Nigham, ID: 98728840
- Aditya Kumar Chaudhary, ID: 98728855
- Anurag, ID: 98728907
- Mohit Yadav ID: 98728840
- Utkarsh Chaurasiya, ID: 98728968
The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) works to create and sustain an environment conducive to the development of India, partnering Industry, Government and civil society, through advisory and consultative processes. CII membership is open to Any Company or Firm in India engaged in manufacturing activity or providing consultancy services (Engineering/Technical/Management) or present in the services sector. Kanpur Institute of Technology aimed to be a become a member of CII, as it helps the institute to explore new industries and get hands on to corporate exposure, to make the institute a more professional, and industry aligned body. The institute also aims to receive support from CII, in the form of student-industry interactions, enhanced job opportunities for its students and a desired presence in the industry.
Kanpur Institute of Technology as an active member of CII has participated in various events conducted by CII throughout the calendar. There have been various events of which we have been active participants and as an institution we have received support in conducting industry related workshops at the college. Another wing of CII, CII YUVA Young Indians, have recently come up as an aid in academic and certain extracurricular activities. Kanpur Institute of Technology is an active member of CII Yuva YI as well.
The CII and CII Yuva YI membership help the institute in gaining corporate exposure at a vast and national level, and help KIT in gaining insights on new changes happening in the industry. The institute takes valuable inputs from this information, and works towards empowering and training the students to make them industry ready, as well as compatible to the new changes in the market.