- Any hierarchical oppression based on gender disparity that prevents intellectual or academic advancement is prohibited.
- Preventing a gender-biased attitude while judging the effectiveness of work assigned during working hours.
- Protection of a woman’s fundamental rights.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assisting women in realising their freedom rights.
- To treat sexual harassment as a form of misbehaviour and to take appropriate disciplinary action.
- To assist the woman who has been wronged in filing a complaint.
- To protect the person who has been mistreated.
- To provide sexual harassment education and training to students.
Anti-women Harassment cell