Unnat Bharat Abhiyan’s mission is to enable higher educational institutions to collaborate with rural Indians in identifying development concerns and developing appropriate solutions for increasing long-term progress.
The aim of the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan is to bring about transformative change in rural development processes by using knowledge institutions to assist in the construction of an inclusive Indian architecture.
- To contribute to the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan’s mission to the best of our abilities.
- To deliver services in all domains related to the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan’s numerous themes.
- To educate instructors and students about the realities of rural life.
- To find and select current innovative technologies, to enable technology customisation, or to design a way for implementing innovative solutions in accordance with local demands.
- To use the institutions’ knowledge base to develop mechanisms for the effective implementation of various government projects.
Interventional Priority Areas: Human and material (economic) development are two major domains that must be developed together.
- Evolution of man
- Culture and Values in Health Education
- Entrepreneurial skills and skills
- Economic (material) progress
- Management and conservation of water in organic agriculture
- Energy sources that are renewable
- Craftsmanship and rural industries are two types of industries that exist in the United States.
- Local natural resources development and exploitation
- The essentials
The programmeorganised under this Abhiyan is as follows:
- Without rivers no life form would be able to live! So rivers must be taken care of. Students of Kanpur Institute of Technology, Kanpur celebrated SwachhtaPakhwada, under which they appealed to keep river Ganga clean and also cleaned Ganga Ghat in village Najafgarh, Sarsaul, Kanpur Nagar.